2.03.2010

Looking for Residents Effected by DC's Increasing Housing Prices

Brett is a report with Marketplace, an American Public Media radio show and is looking for residents who might be effected by DC's increasing housing prices. Please read below and contact him directly if you have, or someone you know has, been impacted this market change. I believe he is trying to complete his report by the end of this week.

**********************
Hi,

I’m a reporter for Marketplace, a show on public radio. I’m doing a story about the District’s changing demographics and one portion of the story concerns housing prices. I’m looking to speak to a person who has either been priced out of their neighborhood or is close to being priced out. Can you help me find someone who might be able to talk to me about how rising housing prices in Northeast have affected them?


Thanks for your help,

Brett Neely
Marketplace
202-263-0201
bneely@marketplace.org

No comments: