8.04.2008

ANC6A08 Commissioner Stephanie Nixon Resigns

Below is a public resignation announcement from ANC6A08 Commissioner Stephanie Nixon. Her position will be open until the November 4, 2008 elections. If you are interested in running for the position, contact the ANC6A or Office of Advisory Neighborhood Commissions (OANC) for further guidance and information.


Dear all,

I am honored to have had the opportunity to serve this community as ANC6A08 Commissioner for almost 2 years. I am even more honored to have been able to call each of you a neighbor.

There have been many changes in my life of late including work and an engagement. With these changes, comes a move to Silver Spring, MD. I hope you will all keep in touch. For whoever is interested in running for ANC6A08 this fall, please feel free to contact me. Let me know who wins the race because I have a box of stuff for that person :)

Again, thank you for being terrific neighbors. I will miss you.

Stephanie Nixon

No comments: